The FBI Group is looking for a motivated person to join our warehouse and logistics operations. Warehouse responsibilities include loading and unloading freight, storing materials, picking, packing and processing orders. Other functions include liaison with operations & administrative staff.
• Load and unload commercial merchandise from incoming transport trailers and intermodal containers for re-shipment and/or positioning into assigned racking.
• Perform inventory controls, scan incoming and outgoing fright as well as keep quality standards high for audits
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the warehouse
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate, monitor and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Proven experience in a warehouse environment is preferred (i.e. knowledge of packing slips, bills of lading, shipment manifests, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – word, excel, outlook, etc.
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with new contacts (i.e. drivers) on a continuing basis and good conversational/ phone etiquette
• Flexible work schedule
• Current forklift license is preferred but we are willing to train exceptional candidates (for reachlift and counterbalance)
• Education – Minimum - High School diploma
• * Candidates without prior experience not excluded. However, a hired candidate would join at an entry level position with incentives to progress over time.